Karhi Pakora Ready in just 1 hr | New Recipe 2020 | Baisan ki Karhi | Easy to make| The Foodie Chef
Make this yummy and quick Karhi Pakora recipe, its my mother recipe
- Gram Flour 3 Cup seived
- Yogurt Half kg
- Onion 2 sliced
- Green Chilies
- Coriander Leaves
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder 1.5 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Garlic Cloves 4 Chopped
- Button Chillies 4 to 5
- Curry Leaves
- Magic Masala 1 Tbsp ( dry roast 1 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 tbsp cumin seeds, 10 red button chillies, grind coarsely)
- Turmeric 1 Tbsp
- Chilli Powder 1.5 Tsp
- Baking Soda 2 pinch or 1/4 tsp
- Salt According to Taste
- Seive gram flour.
- Dry roast 1 cup gram flour for 5 to 7 mins on low flame, let it cool down.
- Mix half kg yogurt (if ur yogurt is not sour, u can add 1 tbsp of vinegar or lemon juice) and 3 glasses of water to gram flour and mix well, make a smooth batter.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil add gg paste, saute for a minute or 2, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and curry leaves, bhonify masala for about 2 to 3 minutes with adding little water to prevent from burning.
- Turn off the flame, add yogurt and gram flour mixture, salt and mix well now turn on the flame and cook until it comes to boil, stir in between.
- Let it coom for 50 to 60 minutes on low flame
- Take 2 cup seived gram flour, add magic masala, salt, baking soda, salt, coriander leaves, green chillies, make a batter with 3/4 cup of water.
- Fry Pakoray on medium flame until golden in color
- Add fried pakoray in karhi, let it simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Make baghar with 1/4 cup oil, chopped garlic, red button chillies, cumin seeds and curry leaves fry until golden. Make tarka on Karhi.
- Tada ur karhi Pakora is ready. Serve it with Zeera rice